Based on observations made at the 1.93-m telescopes at Observatoire de Haute-Provence (CNRS), France with the SOPHIE spectrograph.
Orbital eccentricity of WASP-12 and WASP-14 from new radial velocity monitoring with SOPHIE★
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 4, pages 2500–2508, June 2011
How to Cite
Husnoo, N., Pont, F., Hébrard, G., Simpson, E., Mazeh, T., Bouchy, F., Moutou, C., Arnold, L., Boisse, I., Díaz, R. F., Eggenberger, A. and Shporer, A. (2011), Orbital eccentricity of WASP-12 and WASP-14 from new radial velocity monitoring with SOPHIE. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 2500–2508. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18322.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2011 January 10. Received 2010 December 13; in original form 2010 April 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!