Based on observations collected at the European Southern Observatory.
Modelling circumbinary gas flows in close T Tauri binaries★
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 4, pages 2679–2688, June 2011
How to Cite
de Val-Borro, M., Gahm, G. F., Stempels, H. C. and Pepliński, A. (2011), Modelling circumbinary gas flows in close T Tauri binaries. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 2679–2688. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18339.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2011 January 11. Received 2011 January 11; in original form 2010 May 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!