Based on observations made with the Isaac Newton Telescope and William Herschel Telescope operated on the island of La Palma by the Isaac Newton Group in the Spanish Observatorio del Roque de los Muchachos of the Instituto de Astrofsica de Canarias and also observations collected at the European Organization for Astronomical Research in the Southern Hemisphere, Chile, proposal 075.D-0111.
Stellar variability on time-scales of minutes: results from the first 5 yr of the Rapid Temporal Survey★
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 4, pages 2696–2708, June 2011
How to Cite
Barclay, T., Ramsay, G., Hakala, P., Napiwotzki, R., Nelemans, G., Potter, S. and Todd, I. (2011), Stellar variability on time-scales of minutes: results from the first 5 yr of the Rapid Temporal Survey. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 2696–2708. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18345.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2011 January 12. Received 2011 January 12; in original form 2010 November 15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!