[O ii] emitters in the GOODS field at z∼ 1.85: a homogeneous measure of evolving star formation
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 4, pages 2883–2894, June 2011
How to Cite
Bayliss, K. D., McMahon, R. G., Venemans, B. P., Ryan-Weber, E. V. and Lewis, J. R. (2011), [O ii] emitters in the GOODS field at z∼ 1.85: a homogeneous measure of evolving star formation. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 2883–2894. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18360.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2011 January 14. Received 2011 January 14; in original form 2010 August 25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!