Why are most molecular clouds not gravitationally bound?
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 4, pages 2935–2942, June 2011
How to Cite
Dobbs, C. L., Burkert, A. and Pringle, J. E. (2011), Why are most molecular clouds not gravitationally bound?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 2935–2942. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18371.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Accepted 2011 January 15. Received 2011 January 13; in original form 2010 November 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!