The link between galactic satellite orbits and subhalo accretion
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 4, pages 3013–3021, June 2011
How to Cite
Lovell, M. R., Eke, V. R., Frenk, C. S. and Jenkins, A. (2011), The link between galactic satellite orbits and subhalo accretion. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 3013–3021. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18377.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2011 January 17. Received 2010 December 9; in original form 2010 July 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!