Partially based on observations obtained at the Gemini Observatory, Cerro Pachon, Chile (Gemini Programs GS-2008B-Q-8, GS-2008B-Q-32, GS-2008B-Q-56 and GS-2009B-Q-40).
Effects of the explosion asymmetry and viewing angle on the Type Ia supernova colour and luminosity calibration★
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 4, pages 3075–3094, June 2011
How to Cite
Maeda, K., Leloudas, G., Taubenberger, S., Stritzinger, M., Sollerman, J., Elias-Rosa, N., Benetti, S., Hamuy, M., Folatelli, G. and Mazzali, P. A. (2011), Effects of the explosion asymmetry and viewing angle on the Type Ia supernova colour and luminosity calibration. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 3075–3094. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18381.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2011 January 18. Received 2011 January 18; in original form 2010 February 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!