When microquasar jets and supernova collide: hydrodynamically simulating the SS 433–W 50 interaction
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 414, Issue 4, pages 2838–2859, July 2011
How to Cite
Goodall, P. T., Alouani-Bibi, F. and Blundell, K. M. (2011), When microquasar jets and supernova collide: hydrodynamically simulating the SS 433–W 50 interaction. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 414: 2838–2859. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18388.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted 2011 January 18. Received 2011 January 18; in original form 2010 November 4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!