Magnetosphere–ionosphere coupling at Jupiter-like exoplanets with internal plasma sources: implications for detectability of auroral radio emissions
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 414, Issue 3, pages 2125–2138, July 2011
How to Cite
Nichols, J. D. (2011), Magnetosphere–ionosphere coupling at Jupiter-like exoplanets with internal plasma sources: implications for detectability of auroral radio emissions. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 414: 2125–2138. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18528.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2011 February 10. Received 2011 February 10; in original form 2010 September 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!