Based on observations with the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, obtained at the Space Telescope Science Institute, which is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc., under NASA contract NAS5-26555.
The star formation history of the Large Magellanic Cloud star cluster NGC 1751★
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 414, Issue 3, pages 2204–2214, July 2011
How to Cite
Rubele, S., Girardi, L., Kozhurina-Platais, V., Goudfrooij, P. and Kerber, L. (2011), The star formation history of the Large Magellanic Cloud star cluster NGC 1751. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 414: 2204–2214. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18538.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
- Accepted 2011 February 14. Received 2011 February 14; in original form 2010 November 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!