Based in part on data obtained at the South African Astronomical Observatory.
Absolute properties of BG Ind – a bright F3 system just leaving the main sequence★
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
© 2011 Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Centre Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 414, Issue 3, pages 2479–2485, July 2011
How to Cite
Rozyczka, M., Kaluzny, J., Pych, W., Konacki, M., Małek, K., Mankiewicz, L., Sokołowski, M. and Żarnecki, A. F. (2011), Absolute properties of BG Ind – a bright F3 system just leaving the main sequence. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 414: 2479–2485. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18567.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Accepted 2011 February 18. Received 2011 February 18; in original form 2010 September 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!