Three-dimensional two-layer outer gap model: Fermi energy-dependent light curves of the Vela pulsar
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 414, Issue 3, pages 2664–2673, July 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Takata, J. and Cheng, K. S. (2011), Three-dimensional two-layer outer gap model: Fermi energy-dependent light curves of the Vela pulsar. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 414: 2664–2673. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18577.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Accepted 2011 February 21. Received 2011 February 21; in original form 2011 January 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!