Data presented herein were obtained at the W. M. Keck Observatory, which is operated as a scientific partnership among the California Institute of Technology, the University of California and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. The observatory was made possible for studies by the generous support of the W. M. Keck Foundation.
High-resolution near-infrared spectra of NGC 6624 and 6569★
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 414, Issue 3, pages 2690–2695, July 2011
How to Cite
Valenti, E., Origlia, L. and Rich, R. M. (2011), High-resolution near-infrared spectra of NGC 6624 and 6569. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 414: 2690–2695. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18580.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Accepted 2011 February 22. Received 2011 February 21; in original form 2010 November 17
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!