Possible conversion of a neutron star to a quark star in the presence of high magnetic field
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 414, Issue 3, pages 2702–2708, July 2011
How to Cite
Mallick, R. and Sinha, M. (2011), Possible conversion of a neutron star to a quark star in the presence of high magnetic field. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 414: 2702–2708. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18586.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted 2011 February 22. Received 2011 February 17; in original form 2011 January 10
Vol. 415, Issue 4, 3968, Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!