Type Ia supernova diversity: white dwarf central density as a secondary parameter in three-dimensional delayed detonation models
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 414, Issue 3, pages 2709–2715, July 2011
How to Cite
Seitenzahl, I. R., Ciaraldi-Schoolmann, F. and Röpke, F. K. (2011), Type Ia supernova diversity: white dwarf central density as a secondary parameter in three-dimensional delayed detonation models. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 414: 2709–2715. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18588.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted 2011 February 22. Received 2011 February 11; in original form 2010 December 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!