Prospects of the detection of circumbinary planets with Kepler and CoRoT using the variations of eclipse timing
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 414, Issue 3, pages 2763–2770, July 2011
How to Cite
Schwarz, R., Haghighipour, N., Eggl, S., Pilat-Lohinger, E. and Funk, B. (2011), Prospects of the detection of circumbinary planets with Kepler and CoRoT using the variations of eclipse timing. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 414: 2763–2770. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18594.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Accepted 2011 February 23. Received 2011 February 14; in original form 2010 November 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!