Explosions triggered by violent binary–star collisions: application to Eta Carinae and other eruptive transients
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 415, Issue 3, pages 2020–2024, August 2011
How to Cite
Smith, N. (2011), Explosions triggered by violent binary–star collisions: application to Eta Carinae and other eruptive transients. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 415: 2020–2024. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18607.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted 2011 February 24. Received 2011 February 24; in original form 2010 October 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!