Based in part on observations made with the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, obtained at the Space Telescope Science Institute, which is operated by AURA, Inc., under NASA contract NAS 5-26555. These observations are associated with programmes 10587 and 11978.
The SWELLS survey – II. Breaking the disc–halo degeneracy in the spiral galaxy gravitational lens SDSS J2141−0001★
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 417, Issue 3, pages 1621–1642, November 2011
How to Cite
Dutton, A. A., Brewer, B. J., Marshall, P. J., Auger, M. W., Treu, T., Koo, D. C., Bolton, A. S., Holden, B. P. and Koopmans, L. V. E. (2011), The SWELLS survey – II. Breaking the disc–halo degeneracy in the spiral galaxy gravitational lens SDSS J2141−0001. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 417: 1621–1642. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18706.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted 2011 March 13. Received 2011 March 2; in original form 2011 January 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!