A fully relativistic twisted disc around a slowly rotating Kerr black hole: derivation of dynamical equations and the shape of stationary configurations
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 415, Issue 3, pages 2122–2144, August 2011
How to Cite
Zhuravlev, V. V. and Ivanov, P. B. (2011), A fully relativistic twisted disc around a slowly rotating Kerr black hole: derivation of dynamical equations and the shape of stationary configurations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 415: 2122–2144. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18830.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Accepted 2011 March 29. Received 2011 February 11; in original form 2010 November 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!