Ionization of the diffuse gas in galaxies: hot low-mass evolved stars at work
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 415, Issue 3, pages 2182–2192, August 2011
How to Cite
Flores-Fajardo, N., Morisset, C., Stasińska, G. and Binette, L. (2011), Ionization of the diffuse gas in galaxies: hot low-mass evolved stars at work. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 415: 2182–2192. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18848.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Accepted 2011 April 4. Received 2011 March 30; in original form 2011 February 4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!