Environments of active galactic nuclei at z < 1.5 in the UKIDSS Ultra-Deep Survey
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 415, Issue 3, pages 2626–2636, August 2011
How to Cite
Bradshaw, E. J., Almaini, O., Hartley, W. G., Chuter, R. W., Simpson, C., Conselice, C. J., Dunlop, J. S., McLure, R. J. and Cirasuolo, M. (2011), Environments of active galactic nuclei at z < 1.5 in the UKIDSS Ultra-Deep Survey. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 415: 2626–2636. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18888.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Accepted 2011 April 8. Received 2011 April 6; in original form 2011 January 11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!