Disc heating: comparing the Milky Way with cosmological simulations
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 415, Issue 3, pages 2652–2664, August 2011
How to Cite
House, E. L., Brook, C. B., Gibson, B. K., Sánchez-Blázquez, P., Courty, S., Few, C. G., Governato, F., Kawata, D., Roškar, R., Steinmetz, M., Stinson, G. S. and Teyssier, R. (2011), Disc heating: comparing the Milky Way with cosmological simulations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 415: 2652–2664. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18891.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Accepted 2011 April 8. Received 2011 March 18; in original form 2010 October 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!