The immediate environment of the Class 0 protostar VLA 1623, on scales of ∼50–100 au, observed at millimetre and centimetre wavelengths
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 415, Issue 3, pages 2812–2817, August 2011
How to Cite
Ward-Thompson, D., Kirk, J. M., Greaves, J. S. and André, P. (2011), The immediate environment of the Class 0 protostar VLA 1623, on scales of ∼50–100 au, observed at millimetre and centimetre wavelengths. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 415: 2812–2817. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18898.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Accepted 2011 April 11. Received 2011 April 7; in original form 2011 March 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!