The effect of a single supernova explosion on the cuspy density profile of a small-mass dark matter halo
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 415, Issue 3, pages 2969–2973, August 2011
How to Cite
de Souza, R. S., Rodrigues, L. F. S., Ishida, E. E. O. and Opher, R. (2011), The effect of a single supernova explosion on the cuspy density profile of a small-mass dark matter halo. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 415: 2969–2973. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18916.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Accepted 2011 April 14. Received 2011 February 21; in original form 2010 August 27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!