Based on observations made with European Southern Observatory telescopes at the Paranal Observatory under programme ID 081.B-0428(A).
A low surface brightness halo surrounding the globular cluster NGC 5694★
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 417, Issue 4, pages 2411–2416, November 2011
How to Cite
Correnti, M., Bellazzini, M., Dalessandro, E., Mucciarelli, A., Monaco, L. and Catelan, M. (2011), A low surface brightness halo surrounding the globular cluster NGC 5694. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 417: 2411–2416. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19058.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 May 11. Received 2011 April 29; in original form 2011 February 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!