Based on observations made with European Southern Observatory telescopes at the Paranal Observatory under programme ID 081.B-0428(A).
A low surface brightness halo surrounding the globular cluster NGC 5694★
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 417, Issue 4, pages 2411–2416, November 2011
How to Cite
Correnti, M., Bellazzini, M., Dalessandro, E., Mucciarelli, A., Monaco, L. and Catelan, M. (2011), A low surface brightness halo surrounding the globular cluster NGC 5694. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 417: 2411–2416. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19058.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 May 11. Received 2011 April 29; in original form 2011 February 22
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!