White dwarfs in the UKIRT Infrared Deep Sky Survey Large Area Survey: the substellar companion fraction
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 416, Issue 4, pages 2768–2791, October 2011
How to Cite
Steele, P. R., Burleigh, M. R., Dobbie, P. D., Jameson, R. F., Barstow, M. A. and Satterthwaite, R. P. (2011), White dwarfs in the UKIRT Infrared Deep Sky Survey Large Area Survey: the substellar companion fraction. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 416: 2768–2791. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19225.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Accepted 2011 June 10. Received 2011 June 9; in original form 2011 May 6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!