The 6dF Galaxy Survey: baryon acoustic oscillations and the local Hubble constant
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 416, Issue 4, pages 3017–3032, October 2011
How to Cite
Beutler, F., Blake, C., Colless, M., Jones, D. H., Staveley-Smith, L., Campbell, L., Parker, Q., Saunders, W. and Watson, F. (2011), The 6dF Galaxy Survey: baryon acoustic oscillations and the local Hubble constant. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 416: 3017–3032. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19250.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Accepted 2011 June 14. Received 2011 May 25; in original form 2011 March 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!