The close classical T Tauri binary V4046 Sgr: complex magnetic fields and distributed mass accretion
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 417, Issue 3, pages 1747–1759, November 2011
How to Cite
Donati, J.-F., Gregory, S. G., Montmerle, T., Maggio, A., Argiroffi, C., Sacco, G., Hussain, G., Kastner, J., Alencar, S. H. P., Audard, M., Bouvier, J., Damiani, F., Güdel, M., Huenemoerder, D. and Wade, G. A. (2011), The close classical T Tauri binary V4046 Sgr: complex magnetic fields and distributed mass accretion. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 417: 1747–1759. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19366.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 1. Received 2011 June 17; in original form 2011 April 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!