Based on observations obtained at the W. M. Keck Observatory, which is operated as a scientific partnership among the California Institute of Technology, the University of California and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Spectra of globular clusters in the Sombrero galaxy: evidence for spectroscopic metallicity bimodality★
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 417, Issue 3, pages 1823–1838, November 2011
How to Cite
Alves-Brito, A., Hau, G. K. T., Forbes, D. A., Spitler, L. R., Strader, J., Brodie, J. P. and Rhode, K. L. (2011), Spectra of globular clusters in the Sombrero galaxy: evidence for spectroscopic metallicity bimodality. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 417: 1823–1838. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19368.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 2. Received 2011 June 30; in original form 2011 April 15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!