A faint optical flash in dust-obscured GRB 080603A: implications for GRB prompt emission mechanisms
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 417, Issue 3, pages 2124–2143, November 2011
How to Cite
Guidorzi, C., Kobayashi, S., Perley, D. A., Vianello, G., Bloom, J. S., Chandra, P., Kann, D. A., Li, W., Mundell, C. G., Pozanenko, A., Prochaska, J. X., Antoniuk, K., Bersier, D., Filippenko, A. V., Frail, D. A., Gomboc, A., Klunko, E., Melandri, A., Mereghetti, S., Morgan, A. N., O’Brien, P. T., Rumyantsev, V., Smith, R. J., Steele, I. A., Tanvir, N. R. and Volnova, A. (2011), A faint optical flash in dust-obscured GRB 080603A: implications for GRB prompt emission mechanisms. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 417: 2124–2143. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19394.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 6. Received 2011 June 16; in original form 2010 December 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!