CO ice mixed with CH3OH: the answer to the non-detection of the 2152 cm−1 band?
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 417, Issue 4, pages 2809–2816, November 2011
How to Cite
Cuppen, H. M., Penteado, E. M., Isokoski, K., van der Marel, N. and Linnartz, H. (2011), CO ice mixed with CH3OH: the answer to the non-detection of the 2152 cm−1 band?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 417: 2809–2816. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19443.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 13. Received 2011 July 13; in original form 2011 May 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!