Probing the physical properties of directly imaged gas giant exoplanets through polarization
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 417, Issue 4, pages 2874–2881, November 2011
How to Cite
Marley, M. S. and Sengupta, S. (2011), Probing the physical properties of directly imaged gas giant exoplanets through polarization. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 417: 2874–2881. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19448.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 13. Received 2011 July 12; in original form 2011 March 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!