Probing the physical properties of directly imaged gas giant exoplanets through polarization
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 417, Issue 4, pages 2874–2881, November 2011
How to Cite
Marley, M. S. and Sengupta, S. (2011), Probing the physical properties of directly imaged gas giant exoplanets through polarization. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 417: 2874–2881. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19448.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 13. Received 2011 July 12; in original form 2011 March 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!