tesela: a new Virtual Observatory tool to determine blank fields for astronomical observations
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 417, Issue 4, pages 3061–3071, November 2011
How to Cite
Cardiel, N., Jiménez-Esteban, F. M., Alacid, J. M., Solano, E. and Aberasturi, M. (2011), tesela: a new Virtual Observatory tool to determine blank fields for astronomical observations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 417: 3061–3071. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19464.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 18. Received 2011 July 12; in original form 2011 May 11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!