Dynamical opacity-sampling models of Mira variables – II. Time-dependent atmospheric structure and observable properties of four M-type model series
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 418, Issue 1, pages 114–128, November 2011
How to Cite
Ireland, M. J., Scholz, M. and Wood, P. R. (2011), Dynamical opacity-sampling models of Mira variables – II. Time-dependent atmospheric structure and observable properties of four M-type model series. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 418: 114–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19469.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 18. Received 2011 July 18; in original form 2011 May 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!