Based on target-of-opportunity observations collected in service mode under programme ID 078.D-0416, P.I. Vreeswijk, with the FOcal Reducer/low dispersion Spectrograph 2 (FORS2; Appenzeller et al. 1998) installed at the Cassegrain focus of the Very Large Telescope (VLT), Unit 1, Antu, operated by the European Southern Observatory (ESO) on Cerro Paranal in Chile.
GRB 070125 and the environments of spectral-line poor afterglow absorbers★
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 418, Issue 1, pages 129–144, November 2011
How to Cite
De Cia, A., Starling, R. L. C., Wiersema, K., van der Horst, A. J., Vreeswijk, P. M., Björnsson, G., de Ugarte Postigo, A., Jakobsson, P., Levan, A. J., Rol, E., Schulze, S. and Tanvir, N. R. (2011), GRB 070125 and the environments of spectral-line poor afterglow absorbers. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 418: 129–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19471.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 18. Received 2011 June 28; in original form 2011 May 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!