Slowing down atomic diffusion in subdwarf B stars: mass loss or turbulence?
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 418, Issue 1, pages 195–205, November 2011
How to Cite
Hu, H., Tout, C. A., Glebbeek, E. and Dupret, M.-A. (2011), Slowing down atomic diffusion in subdwarf B stars: mass loss or turbulence?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 418: 195–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19482.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 20. Received 2011 July 19; in original form 2011 June 14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!