Based on observations carried out at European Southern Observatory with the Ultraviolet and Visual Echelle Spectrograph (UVES) mounted on the Very Large Telescope (VLT), unit Kueyen, on Cerro Paranal in Chile, under programmes ID 65.P-0038 (P.I. Srianand), 68.A-0106, 69.A-0061, 70.A-0017 (P.I. Petitjean) and 71.B-0136 (P.I. Srianand).
Partial coverage of the broad-line region of Q1232+082 by an intervening H2-bearing cloud★
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 418, Issue 1, pages 357–369, November 2011
How to Cite
Balashev, S. A., Petitjean, P., Ivanchik, A. V., Ledoux, C., Srianand, R., Noterdaeme, P. and Varshalovich, D. A. (2011), Partial coverage of the broad-line region of Q1232+082 by an intervening H2-bearing cloud. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 418: 357–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19489.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 21. Received 2011 July 20; in original form 2010 July 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!