On a novel approach using massive clusters at high redshifts as cosmological probe
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 418, Issue 1, pages 456–466, November 2011
How to Cite
Waizmann, J.-C., Ettori, S. and Moscardini, L. (2011), On a novel approach using massive clusters at high redshifts as cosmological probe. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 418: 456–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19496.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 20. Received 2011 July 20; in original form 2011 May 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!