Could AX J1841.0−0536 be an anti-magnetar?
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 418, Issue 1, pages 556–560, November 2011
How to Cite
Li, X.-D. and Zhang, Z. (2011), Could AX J1841.0−0536 be an anti-magnetar?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 418: 556–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19504.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 25. Received 2011 June 24; in original form 2011 May 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!