Pulsar timing analysis in the presence of correlated noise
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 418, Issue 1, pages 561–570, November 2011
How to Cite
Coles, W., Hobbs, G., Champion, D. J., Manchester, R. N. and Verbiest, J. P. W. (2011), Pulsar timing analysis in the presence of correlated noise. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 418: 561–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19505.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Accepted 2011 July 25. Received 2011 July 10; in original form 2010 October 31
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!