Hercules X-1’s light-curve dips as seen by the RXTE/PCA: a study of the entire 1996 February–2005 August light curve
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 418, Issue 4, pages 2283–2291, December 2011
How to Cite
Igna, C. D. and Leahy, D. A. (2011), Hercules X-1’s light-curve dips as seen by the RXTE/PCA: a study of the entire 1996 February–2005 August light curve. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 418: 2283–2291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19550.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 August 1. Received 2011 July 19; in original form 2011 June 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!