Spitzer characterization of dust in an anomalous emission region: the Perseus cloud
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 418, Issue 3, pages 1889–1900, December 2011
How to Cite
Tibbs, C. T., Flagey, N., Paladini, R., Compiègne, M., Shenoy, S., Carey, S., Noriega-Crespo, A., Dickinson, C., Ali-Haïmoud, Y., Casassus, S., Cleary, K., Davies, R. D., Davis, R. J., Hirata, C. M. and Watson, R. A. (2011), Spitzer characterization of dust in an anomalous emission region: the Perseus cloud. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 418: 1889–1900. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19605.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Accepted 2011 August 9. Received 2011 July 21; in original form 2011 June 8
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!