Herschel is an ESA space observatory with science instruments provided by European-led Principal Investigator consortia and with important participation from NASA.
Herschel observations of the Centaurus cluster – the dynamics of cold gas in a cool core★
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 418, Issue 4, pages 2386–2402, December 2011
How to Cite
Mittal, R., O’Dea, C. P., Ferland, G., Oonk, J. B. R., Edge, A. C., Canning, R. E. A., Russell, H., Baum, S. A., Böhringer, H., Combes, F., Donahue, M., Fabian, A. C., Hatch, N. A., Hoffer, A., Johnstone, R., McNamara, B. R., Salomé, P. and Tremblay, G. (2011), Herschel observations of the Centaurus cluster – the dynamics of cold gas in a cool core. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 418: 2386–2402. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19634.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted 2011 August 12. Received 2011 August 1; in original form 2011 May 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!