Is molecular gas necessary for star formation?
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 1, pages 9–19, March 2012
How to Cite
Glover, S. C. O. and Clark, P. C. (2012), Is molecular gas necessary for star formation?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 9–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19648.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted 2011 August 17. Received 2011 August 10; in original form 2011 May 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!