This paper includes data gathered with the 2.5-m du Pont telescope located at Las Campanas Observatory, Chile, and with the Apache Point Observatory 3.5-m telescope, which is owned and operated by the Astrophysical Research Consortium.
The star formation history of luminous red galaxies hosting Mg ii absorbers★
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 418, Issue 4, pages 2730–2735, December 2011
How to Cite
Gauthier, J.-R. and Chen, H.-W. (2011), The star formation history of luminous red galaxies hosting Mg ii absorbers. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 418: 2730–2735. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19668.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 August 18. Received 2011 August 17; in original form 2011 July 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!