Dark matter cores and cusps: the case of multiple stellar populations in dwarf spheroidals
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 1, pages 184–196, January 2012
How to Cite
Amorisco, N. C. and Evans, N. W. (2012), Dark matter cores and cusps: the case of multiple stellar populations in dwarf spheroidals. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 184–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19684.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 August 23. Received 2011 August 23; in original form 2011 May 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!