Are luminous radio-loud active galactic nuclei triggered by galaxy interactions?
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 1, pages 687–705, January 2012
How to Cite
Ramos Almeida, C., Bessiere, P. S., Tadhunter, C. N., Pérez-González, P. G., Barro, G., Inskip, K. J., Morganti, R., Holt, J. and Dicken, D. (2012), Are luminous radio-loud active galactic nuclei triggered by galaxy interactions?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 687–705. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19731.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 August 29. Received 2011 August 16; in original form 2011 July 14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!