This work is based on observations obtained at the Gemini Observatory, which is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc., under a cooperative agreement with the National Science Foundation on behalf of the Gemini partnership.
Deep spectroscopy of the emission-line populations in NGC 185★
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 1, pages 854–865, January 2012
How to Cite
Gonçalves, D. R., Magrini, L., Martins, L. P., Teodorescu, A. M. and Quireza, C. (2012), Deep spectroscopy of the emission-line populations in NGC 185. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 854–865. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19749.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 1. Received 2011 August 29; in original form 2011 July 1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!